Thursday, October 11, 2007

Anyone seen this before...M.A.S.K.....and speaking of TV...

I am digging deep in my favorite cartoon series from my childhood, but this cartoon, I remember being a very close second (to transformers) in my mind. it was like a mix is transformers, and G.I. Joe.... very cool, and I remember the theme song to this cartoon almost as good as Transformers....so enjoy the clip: man this is making me wish I had the Toys again, heh.



===============================

OK here are the shows out of all the new shows on that i have seen and do/do not care for:

BAD:
Carpoolers
Cavemen
Chuck (it just makes me mad that they are playing him off as a nerd, geek, and it is obvious that this guy have never played D&D or taken an advanced class in anything....Tiffany likes it though, heh...)

Good:
The Office (still VERY funny)
Pushing Up Daisies (This show is awesome! If you like Big Fish, and Stardust...i.e. fairy tales...then this is the show for you...voice over narration and all!)
Heroes (of course..duh)


Have not seen yet:
Bionic Woman (I still need to see this one on the DVR... but I will find out soon.


So do yall agree with the shows I like or would add another one? let me know!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've enjoyed watching "kitchen nightmares" on fox. its like extreme home makeover except for restaurants.

i've also enjoyed "life" on nbc. its about cop that was framed for a murder and now is out of prison, solving crimes and solving his own case. its pretty funny too.

"pushing daisies" is really good too.

gavin richardson said...

mask, no way.. i remember playing around with the action figure stuff of them. crazy

Arch said...

HECK YEAH M.A.S.K!!! That was my favorite right in line with Voltron adn GI JOE!!! the Car whose doors oped to fly, the motorcycle and became a helicopter and Jeep with the Wave Runner were off the heezy!!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see Pushing Daisies. It sounds interestig. Love, MOm

mattl said...

For those like me who had the toys and really want to go back and remember.

http://www.virtualtoychest.com/mask/mask.html

Collateral Peace said...

DGizzle, I'm disappointed you missed the "Quantum Leap" of our time, Journeyman. I love that show! (mostly because I'm a time-traveller myself.) I love that show! (mostly because I'm a time-traveler myself.)

Life was ok, and Bionic Woman seemed too unoriginal. Chuck was horrible, but I've seen every episode. Why? Two reasons.
1 - Adam Baldwin.
2 - Have you seen that chick?!?!?

That being said, it looks like this year will be another one of the best written shows being canceled (Scrubs, Journeyman, Jericho again) while the worst shows somehow make money (Bones, Chuck, anything reality).

They should just bring back Firefly and call it a season. I love that show! (mostly because I'm a time-traveler myself.)

Tarobot said...

Don't bother with Bionic Woman. It's a very uninspired "modern" adaptation where having a bad attitude, making a meany-face, and overreacting to every little freakin thing means you are a super hero.
You know a show is bad when they have to constantly remind you that a character is supposed to be cool. I think NBC forgot that there are a TON of other (better) women super heroes.

Watch Heroes instead. You'll get the same look/feel with better characters and better writing.

DGH said...

Court:

Yeah, I can agree, but nothing is as good as Quantum Leap! FIREFLY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg: Thanks man...yeah just yesterday I made the decision to delete the show from my DRV. Thanks! Now I really want to check out The Big Bang Theory. It looks like they got the nerd/geek down on that show.

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen many of the new "nerd" shows, but I'm fond of the greatest nerd on current television....
Dwight K. Schrute

By the way, Deeg, Friday Night Lights will bring you back...way back.
CB