Friday, August 24, 2007

Playing around on the Simpson's movie Website...




Here is Tiffany and I "Simpsonized"

No one can ever get my hair, but it will have to do. And even though I know I am fatter than that, Tiffany would not let me put the fat one up, because, "your sholders are still wider than the rest of your body." heh heh

Oh and guess what? I will be on vacation with my parents the week Halo 3 comes out and the first episode of Heroes (and that new show called Chuck that looks good) comes on!!!! I can not believe it! I will have to play the game for the first time while my friends are playing it the second and third...on line together with them. Oh well, Life goes on! Vacation should be fun still none-the-less, heh.

Love yall and as always..... KUTPs!!!

2 comments:

mattl said...

Ya, it was fun to play with.
Mine

DGH said...

Nice Matt, Nice!