Wednesday, July 11, 2007

so Harry Potter is actually good!



Well, I finally got to go watch it last night (this morning) and Harry Potter met all of my expectations...and they were high! So good news! Go see the mvie, it is worth your money and the story is just getting better and better in the movies. I know they leftout a lot to fit it into a movie, but I thought it was good, but then again I have not read the books and the main reason I went was for my wife. (i figure if I force her to go to mid-night showings of lord of THe Rings, then I must go for Harry. There were only a few people that dressed up like the characters, not enough for me to go back tot he car and get my camera, but still fun none the less.

So go watch it, the acting is great, direction great, cinematography great, and of course the story is wonderful. tiffany loved it of course and it is amazing to see how many high school and college adged people were there. I think think it was a generation that starting reading them when the first book came out and that is how old they are now. Anyway...now I have to go see Transformers. Man I loved them
as a child and I am even wearing a tee-shirt of Soundwave right now (thanks to Tiffany), heh... anyway yall have a great day, God bless yall and KUTPs!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you forgot your parent's generation. I love Harry Potter, too, and am really looking forward to seeing it. Some of us old foggies also like what is good!! Just kidding--love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Rock on, HP! I am excited to see that movie. I discovered that you are going to Guatemala in a few days - me too! I leave the 15th, and will spend at least one day working with Tita Evertsz as well! I hope it is an awesome trip for you.
Kate.

DGH said...

Well that is a small world Kate! Awesome! I wonder if I will get to meet you? God bless ya! Yeah Momma it is just that your age was not represented there, heh.... It is great, yesterday I spoke to a Koren youth conference yesterday and told them I went to Harry Potter and one girl told me, "I thought that moie was demonic?" Ha ha ha..... my response was, "Well, I went to it." heh heh.... then i told her I guess it you allow it to be a bad force on you then it could be there way, but the same it true of about anything in life.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Harry Potter was great! And I got to see Transformers last night! Liked it, but didn't totally love it. Did you see my review on my site?