Monday, July 16, 2007

Off to Guatemala......



Well, I leave tomorrow morning @ 7:15 am for Guatemala...so please keep us all in your prayers/thoughts as well as the people God desires for us to minister to. Thank you all for making this trip a reality and possible! Now it is time for yall to all kick up the prayers a notch! Thanks and God bless yall!
I promise that there will be many stories to come after I get back!...I might try to blog while gone, but if not i will try to make up for it..and I can't wait to show yall the pictures! KUTPs!!!


Oh and if any of you have time..call Tiffany, I am sure she could use the company! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!! Rock and Roll!!! Have fun!!! Prayers to you...lalalalala

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you, bro!!

DGH said...

Thanks man! It went awesome!