Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Harry Potter...is it good, I would not know...


yeah available now...but not available to view yet!

So four of us jump into our car and travel up to the northern side of Cinci. to go watch a preview showing of Harry Potter! The ticket says: 12:10am 07/10/07....now to me that looks like the show is going to be LAST NIGHT!!!! Well, nope the theater is filled with either VERY worng computers or wrong employees! I went yesterday morning to go buy the tickets to the show (that I thought was last night) and the girl told me after I clarified several times that the movie was tonight (last night) and she said with another employee beside her that, "Yes it is tonight..it even says here on the ticket," she says! So I drove twice in one day all the way up to northern Cinci for very little excitement...so guess what...yep, we get to go back tonight to get to see the movie that Tiffany is dieing to watch! Ouch! Oh well, So, pray for us to be able to make it back up there without killing a theater employee!

2 comments:

+ Alan said...

Dude! Ignernt theater people is killin' me! Our whole family is going toNIGHT, which is tomorrow "morning" too! huh? Anyway, it's the 11th, yeah, 12am on the 10th night, but to - in a little more than 7 hours, I'm going to see the movie. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had such a time. Surprises like that sure aren't needed. Did you ever make seeing the movie? Also had Tiffany read the most recent book? I've actually not read it. Love you, Mom