Friday, June 08, 2007

Wow I have been busy..and there is no end in sight.....

OK, so thank you for everyone that has contacted me giving me a hard time about not blogging as of late. Well, I went to Sheila and Steven's wedding (for those who do know know her, she is my brother's widow) (is that still true now that you got married Sheila?...not sure oh well anyway) If yall would like to see what I have been up to, then just go to my Flickr page, there are pictures of the wedding, Jay's headstone, Jay's old church, and even one picture from the butterfly exhibit that I went to yesterday during lunch with Scott! Here is a photo re-cap:

Mr and Mrs Steven Bates

wedding cake

headstone from front right

Rutree

Jay's church

2 crosses

OK... so there is a little bit and much more can be found on my Flickr page:

My Flickr

Oh, and I will be gone all next week @ the always fun, famous, sometimes boring, never duplicated, Annual Conference of the KY Conference of the UMC!!!!! Oh and BIG news and I need you help! What is it you ask? read the next post.......coming soon.

This One's for Scott & Aaron

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your wonderful pictres of the wedding and of the butterflies. I loved the gift that Tiffany gave Sheila as a joke and Steven's face!! The outside place at the gazebo was sure green and pretty. I think the picture of Jay's grave stone is the best one we now have. Hope your fund raising goes well, but we will wait to right before you go. We love you lots and lots. Love, Mom

Philip said...

Man, that is the most amazing headstone and gravesite I've ever seen! Awesome.