Friday, March 23, 2007

Feast of St. Patrick, and general life.....

last Friday i went to an awesome free gathering/conference @ St. E.'s. Here are a few shots of the worship time and of St. E.'s the building...(one that I love!!!)

Worship Friday night
(here is worship Friday night.)

Saint E and Crosses

St. E. front

St. E over hang

the Friday night was wonderful, and Saturday morning was great too! I wish I coulf have made it to all of it...but oh well. Still looking forward to the Easter Vigal with these guys!!!

--------------------------

Oh and want to see our new washer and dryer...that we had a fun story around? heh...here they are....

our new washer and dryer

-------------------

And Wednesday i went into work to have a goose try to scare me...it did not work, but I caught them on camera.....

The Pair

and here is the one that got mad at me:

ticked off Goose!
you can even hear the hissing noise in the picture, heh...

-----------------------------

Monday or Tuesday I went to Dayton to meet with Ben one of te guys that did Th3 Waters website....(you know the most amazing website in the world!!!) Anyway we went to a downtown very hip and cool Thai Sushi place and as we were leaving I got this shot of the Salmon he was preparing for that evening!! oh man I love this shot!!!

Now that is some Sushi!!!!

=======================
Well, OK the next post was what I did this entire afternoon!!! And man It was a blast! So until next time..... God bless and KUTPs!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LIked cathedral and laughed at sushi place and hissing ducks. I didn't realize your washer and dryer were different colors. Thanks for all pictures. You have been really busy. Keep on with showing God's love and we love you, too.

Todd said...

Hey man,

Next time you come to Dayton, you need to let me know. I'm about 35 minutes away and would love to hear how things are going.

Todd R.