Friday, March 23, 2007

What's in your Nugget....

+=

Well, I am a McDonald's generation guy. I grew up eating it and I still do eat it......(and my fat belly shows the excellent results of such eating, heh.... but after this article it is a little scary.....

What's in your nugget?

Now I have been known to eat a nugget or two or ten...and every time I have ever ordered one my wife yells out that they are made of mouse meat..... so here is an article that proves her wrong...and make me never want to eat any more...woo hoo... maybe I will loose .02% of my body fat!


Well, the house is coming along and we plan on trying to have a big push today and Saturday to get all the stuff from the old house over here to the new house. (anyone bored and want to help? heh.)

We also almost have the furniture for the office @ Florence and Tiffany and I will be sharing...and those two will be nice.

I have up graded to Windows Vista here @ my house and I like it
(mainly because it is a Mac OS X wanna be, heh)....except for the fact that very few programs are Vista ready....and for some reason my Sound Blaster audio card is not working properly...so I will cal them for the third time today and see if they would be willing to replace the card for me and let my computer be able to sing....

For those of you who don't know I through my back out two days before our big move a week or two ago and the pain has moved to my lower right side and it is only there when I wake up in the morning...so I might try to go see the Dr. again and see what is up. If he gives me the OK I will try to start working out and see if I can find a track around here to run on. If not...the I might look into going where ever Tiffany goes for her water aerobics to work out.....we shall see.....

Well, other than boxes...life is going very good. we are starting to deal with the boxes that we have in the house from the first move...and almost to the point that we can start to grab a few of the boxes from the garage ad start working on them too. Who knows maybe by this time next year we could both pull into the garage! heh.....

oh I almost forgot... I went to the pre-opening party @ Guitar Center here in Florence...and I must say that is an amazing store!!! I went in thinking that they would carry guitars...but I got in there and they carry everything! speakers, monitors, mics, sound boards, mixers, guitars, percussion, song books, etc.... the store is big...and I heard that when they opened that the line was almost a mile long outside! So, after I get back with Kevin I hope to start looking into the tech we will need to d a good podcast and provide the room and equipment as a ministry to others to allow them to enter the world of podcasting...and hopefully have our own podcast or three to share with the world. I am very excited about this opportunity.

Th3 Waters is going well, and now that the website is up and running I just need to start the blogs up ad going and we should be ready to rock and roll!!!!

Well, yall take care and God bless ya! KUTPs!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The McDonalds nugget being not what it should be was interesting. I've never liked them--now Kentucky Fried nuggets, I do like. Sorry your still having hurting problems. Hope you get them worked out. Hope boxes can soon stop calling to you to move them--that will probably help the most. Take and Daddy and I love you very very much. Love, Mom

mattl said...

That's ok the chicken nuggets/strips I make taste better anyway. But I do love their sweet and sour sauce, I'm sure it's not good for me too though.

Oh and on podcasting I enjoyed this info:
http://revision3.com/systm/podcasting/

Anonymous said...

I apologize, Deeg. I think I may have been the one to originally convince Tiff that Chicken McNuggets were made from dead rat. Sorry.
CB