Friday, March 23, 2007

The new Abigail Elizabeth Dorn!!!!

Well, this afternoon Tiffany and I spent in the waiting room for Kim and Steve to have their little baby girl!!! And what a blessing it was for Tiffany and I to be there! Here are a few pictures of the awesome event!!!

Happy Dad explaining hs joy!
Very happy Daddy telling the good news....to the waiting family and friends....

Grandmother and Great grandmother
Grandmother and Great Grandmother loving the news!!!

so sweet!
The sweet breath of life! Abigail Elizabeth Dorn Two hours old and beautiful!!!

te baby whisperer
Now that is me and as soon as she laid in my arms she fell asleep...man I love that, heh!

Tiffany with little Girl Dorn
Here is a happy Aunt(Surrogate) Tiffany

New Mommy and Daddy
The brand new parents!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Steve and Kim congratulations. What a beautiful baby girl. Love, Mom

Justin said...

is she going to be 10Ft. tall. haha

DGH said...

Will do, and yes justin...I am guessing that she will be taller than most girls, heh