Saturday, December 09, 2006

Court got a new car....



So Court got a new car...and guess what car he got? Yep a brand new Honda CR-V...yeah yeah I know the influence I have on him is crazy deep, heh heh...just kidding...he just knows how good of a car it is...anyway...so on of the cool things they put in the car...was when you press the sunglasses holder to open it has a "conservation mirror" on it that allows you to talk with the passengers in the back seat or look at a baby just by looking just a little above the rear view mirror...very cool, and it was so cool that we just had to take photos of it...so that is exactly what we did, heh... just thought yall might get a kick out of it..anyway yall take care, God bless, and KUTPs!!!

oh and if you want to know what the outside looks like here you go:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Court that the car looks great! that mirror is pretty unique--I've never seen that. Thanks for cute picture of you both. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Sorry you guys couldn't get a hybrid. I'm sure someday you might be able to get a great car, too. ;^D

DGH said...

Yeah I think he was just going for a smal SUV for Cheep...I am like you thought I woul dlove a hybrid car! Oh well, this tie around Tiffany and I will stick with our '04 Honda CR-V and Court and kelly I am sure will enjoy thier '07 CR-v.

oh and thanks Mom!

Christian Sheehy said...

Very nice! It's no Matrix, though :)