Sunday, December 17, 2006

some Wii videos....

so the last Monday night OG I took over my Wii to Matt's house and my Wii went over well....so well that I wanted to show yall some videos of the games played....


as you can tell Alicia's form in boxing is amazing...

-----------------------------------------------


Christian's form and athletic abilities are out of this world.....
-----------------------------------------------



here Alicia was told by me that I wanted to see some trash talking, but in the end she took it out on me, heh heh heh.....
----------------------------------------------------

here Matt and Christian have a Wii tennis volley challenge...tons of fun.....

yall have a wonderful night take care and God bless ya KUTPs....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please... I'd smoke you in boxing and baseball.. I suck at the other 3 though.. Libby kills me in bowling every time

DGH said...

Sit down Mark...please..... you would only smoke me in boxing...the rest you would go down, heh...man I wish Nintendo would get on the ball and start realizing how much fun it would be to play each other like Xbox live....Thanks for reading stuff around here!

Anonymous said...

the videos looked like everyone was having a wonderful time. I actually got them to play!! I bet if I liked any of the games, it would be the tennis one. Love, Mom