Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas 06 and Tiffany's Birthday was Smokin!

Here are a few picture from the past few days:

Court and I went out together and bought Christmas Trees...here they are:




Oh yes that is one sexy tree hugger!


What tall tress you have!

Now on to Tiffany's birthday party:


Tiffany blowing out her fire cake, heh...


Everyone that was not playing the Wii or the board game down stairs.


Court and others bowling with my Wii

And here is the video I took of Tiffany's Birthday party...the footage is horrible...but man you would really be surprised what 32 candles can do to a fire alarm!! ha ha Ha... oh man there are so many jokes here..but oh well, love you girl and I hope your party was great!




Lastly, here is a shot of the decor outside of our house when you are coming into the front door...well the angle is that of what a dog might see...but it still shows you what the front door looks like at least...


Well, life is going good, I will try to post on something that is going on in my life right now..but for now I must get back to work...take care and God bless yall! KUTPs!!!

4 comments:

Fitz said...

Funny video! We must have unplugged the smoke alarms when we did 60 candles for my dad's cake a few years back. :-)

Scott said...

Dude. I'm loving the pics and movies from your new camera. I like the tree "hunter" poses the best.

Markus Watson said...

You got a Wii?!?! I wanna play!!

mattl said...

hehe, credit Andrea with the idea to set off the smoke detector.