Thursday, November 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Tiffany!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Tiffany!!!!!!!



Hey everyone today is my wonderful bride's 32nd birthday! So, I will probably be spending the day doing whatever she desires to do!!! It looks like we may be watching The Santa Clause 3 and eating P.F. Changs and Abuelos! (and she actually told me that she would be OK with NOT going to Chick-fil-A heh....) but other than that she has not said anything yet of what else she would like to do..so there might be a surprise in there too! Yall stop on by her blog and leave a comment...I might just go over there to her blog, hack it and leave a message for her telling everyone that it is her Birthday today!

Thank yall God bless...oh and if you live in the area and love Tiffany, then you are more that welcome to come over to our house 6:00 pm on Saturday and eat some cake and play lots of games to celebrate the life of Tiffany! (and bring over something to drink...I am worried that we might not have enough coke, etc... Thanks! (oh and after everyone gets here we will order pizza too!)

Yall take care and God bless yall!

8 comments:

Scott said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany!

DGH said...

What..no Scott go to Tiffany's blog and leave a comment there...or send her an email. She never reads my blog's comments, heh... Thanks!Just click her picture and it will take you to her blog to leave a Birthday comment there! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Loved pictures of of Mona Lisa birthday--nice comparison

Anonymous said...

I tried to tell Tiffany Happy Birthday on her blog, but it won'd accept anybody but blogger with identity--Sorry. Tell her Happy Birthday for me. Love Mom

DGH said...

Sorry Momma, not sure why not! love you!

Anonymous said...

On your Flicker page, I really liked the stained windows and the golden leaves. I would like the wreath with you in it for Christmas!! The phots of the "mighty" Christmas tree pickers was cute!! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Sniffo,
Happy Birthday!!! All three of us wish you all the best on your special day. It was so good to talk to you the other day, and we are praying for you and Deeg with the situation.

By the way, I have to tell you about a growing situation in our lives. Cole has a little girl in his pre-school who hits him practically every day. My understanding is that he sometimes pops off and says things to her that drive her to violence. My question is, is this a nice coincidence, or am I getting to watch the First Methodist Mother's Day Out from 30 years ago?
CB

Markus Watson said...

Happy belated birthday, Tiffany! Sorry this is late--haven't been online for a few days...