Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The welcome visit from West Texas and our first frost/snow....

Here is the first frost/snow of the year...as you can see it was not much...but I am really praying for a really good snow this year! And man I have got to tell you that I am sick and tired of the weather forecasters around here talking about how bad it is! Man I love snow and I wish I could email them and chew them out.
Here is Shook (yes, that is the name he goes by...it is his last name), Amy beside him and Jason (her husband (beside her))...and of course Tiffany is beside Shook. You can also see Kelly on the far left..but Courtney got out of the picture some how (well there is a little of his lap showing there).
Not sure if you can see it....but we are all standing on the benches singing songs!!! Of course, most of the songs were about beer, but it was still tons of fun!!! To the tune of "Do a deer", Dough, the stuff that buys my beer, "Ray" the guy who pours my bear, "Me" the guy who drinks my beer, "fa" not a long way from my beer, "So" I'll drink another Beer, la la la la la la BEER!!!...etc... you get the point it was VERY funny and as you can imagine there were a few around us that "really" liked the song, heh heh....
And yes they let you carve and write stuff on their tables...and so Tiffany wrote this.... KUTPs!!! Miss yall (Shook, Jason, and Amy tell Namiqa, Jeff, and everyone else I love them too and am praying fo rthem!), and know that yall are in my prayers down there is the promise land!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What restaurant is this that lets you carve on tables? Love, Mom

DGH said...

The German place we went to and ate in the back room...Hofbraughuse (sp?)