Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My sushi party from tonight....



Well, since we had the Organic Gathering last night on my actually Birthday we decided to invite as many as would come to eat sushi and hang out...it was tons of fun and man I wish everyone could have been there... here are a few pictures from the night (just follow the link to my flickr page:

D.G.'s Flickr Page

And here are a few videos from the night also: (BTW the best Video is of Courtney and I promised him I would not put it here on my blog...so just go to my Youtube videos (link over there on the right side of my blog)and watch it there, heh it is funny for you sick crazy types...man he is funny):

The intro to the Sushi night:



-----------------

Here is me eating VERY good Toro (fatty) Tuna:



==============


The Sushi Birthday Cake! I tell you what the ice cream looked good, but I sure love what was on the other side better! (Thank you girl for a wonderful Birthday!)

Thank you all for such a great birthday, the cards, phone calls, emails, etc... I love you all and God bless yall! KUTPs!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like last picture of Tiffany and candle and dessert. That was unusually good. I'm glad you like sushi, but it still seems to be an acquired taste to me. Too weird--I sound like Tom. Never thought I was that American conventional about food--but the thought of sushi makes me realize I am. I like the videos. Love to you always, Mom

Markus Watson said...

Wait... I thought you didn't like sushi... ;-)

DGH said...

heh heh, yeah right Markus....

just got to try it Momma..that is all