Saturday, November 04, 2006

Our flight here (The Revoltion Conference) yesterday

Well, here are a few pics of the flight over here to Huston and then to Seattle!
Oxygen lamp anyone? heh heh.
All the brown is really beautiful changing color trees!
Loved it...can you tell? heh... I also took a movie of the airplane ride, but for some reason when I tried to transfer the video from my camera to my computer it corrupted the file...so no vblog this time around...sorry!

The trip here was tons of fun...except for all of the knee pains that those seats caused....but we made it and I had a great talk with a man originally from Cuba, that now lives in Florida with his wife and he was visiting his daughter in Seattle! It was some great talking about Revelation, the Roman Catholic Church, and organic church.....as you all could possibly imagine....it ROCKED!!!

So then we got into Seattle's airport....got our luggage, ran and put the luggage along with our computers and the rented GPS device!!! (that freaking think ROCKS!!!! Man I want one...but I could never bring myself to be able to afford it..oh well...it sure has helped us get around and tons of fun to play around with it......anyway.... we put that stuff in the car...and then left the car and our stuff in the car, ran to the public transit bus and went as fast as we could to downtown Seattle to the Pike Place Market...and the 1st Starbucks!!!! More on that in the next post....

No comments: