Saturday, October 14, 2006

OK the online photo war did not last long...Flickr wins!!!

Man I wish the HD - DVD war would end this fast, heh.... well, after playing around all day today I think that I will be using Flickr instead of Piccsa web albums.... I got a lot of cool things I can do with Flickr that are just not possible at all with piccsa web albums...so I will be transfering over any photos from Piccsa web albums over to Flickr soon...but for now go enjoy my new Flickr badge over there on the right side of my blog --->
(that thing is cool, it even updates the latest photos I put on...so if you see different photos in there then you know I updated my Flickr!)

Anyway...here is the link to my Flickr photos (leave comments if you would like)

D.G.'s Flickr photos


I have killed my Piccsa links...FYI....yall have a blessed day tomorrow! KUTPs!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There sure are some invading aliens in these skewed pictures. Funny how I've never seen the resemblance between mother and son as I did in the skewed ones. We may have been distanly related to the green hero in swamp cartoon movie. We are a version also of the green Hulk. Wow!!

DGH said...

Yeah the Mac iSight pictures sure are funny! Thanks for looking Momma!

Philip said...

Good choice. I really like Flickr. Great service and a cool photography community. I'll add you to my contacts! You're a lucky man, I'm very selective about my contacts.