Sunday, October 15, 2006

A Few pics from tonight!


Here are a few pics from tonight. I went to go visit my friend Nate and his family! I did a little HT calibration for his mother-in-law, and got to see little Thomas! Man was he a cute guy! They were tons of fun and it was a great visit.









And of course I just had to get a pic in of Halo sleeping on my belly at night...and now with my Macro function he sure is cute! I added two more to my Flickr page just fyi (you can check it out on the Flickr link over there on the right of my blog ---->). Yall have a great night and a great week! I will be spending the entire day with Fred Craddock tomorrow...so please know I will be very happy...for those of you who don't know him...he is one of the premiere narrative preachers in the world...and he is teaching a class for a few CEUs @ the KY conference center tomorrow! VERY cool and I am sure there will be a big crowd...I will be traveling with Tiffany's Sr. Pastor so please pray for him,heh heh.... KUTPs!! Oh and Tiffany is still sick, and we hope to get her into the Dr. tomorrow...hoping there are some cancels...if not then it is Urgent Care Center for her! Thanks for your payers...we will see if we can kick this loose stool and fever symptoms out of her so she can be her usual fun and happy self! Love yall! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

steve-o said...

"Kick this loose stool." Wonderful.

Here's to Tiff feeling better and for a reduction in vivid descriptions.

Take care!

The Voice in the Desert said...

A few things...
1.) That picture of Halo is freaking adorable.
2.) Tell Tif she is in my prayers and that the lollypops are really good.
3.) I have been looking forward to tonight all week!

See you later tonight man!

DGH said...

Reduction? what? comfort is over rated! heh...

Sean...looking forward to te OG too! Take care man!

Anonymous said...

I loved the picture of Halo. Can I paint this onw instead of the other big nose? Ask tiffany--I will do what she suggested. I'm sure you know who this is.