Saturday, October 14, 2006

Appology for all the RSS feeders of me out there...

I ran into a friend of mine yesterday (Steve Carr)and he told me that it looked like I was freaking out with the blog updates....and then I realized that for the RSS Feeders out there every time I post a new post OR make a change and correct the posts!!!..... that it shows up on the RSS feed... So, When I was going through my entire blog and putting labels on all the posts about Jay or good stories, etc... it was showing up on your RSS feeds! I am so sorry.....and I am sure that it was weird to have around 130 post updates of the past few days showing up on the feeds...So now you know what I was doing and I apologize for the weird things I do...Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Scott said...

I was about to rib Tiffany about running out of gas. When I re-read the post. I realized I would have been a year to late:)