Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hey....Got a photo album up and going....

I use Piccsa for all my photo stuff on my computer (because it is free and the most amazing photo orginizing softwere for PC computers) and I am trying out someting new piccsa is doing, called "Piccsa Web Albums." It is basically Piccsa's way of trying to be Flickr...but not as cool as flicker (in my mind) but anyway.... it is very easy to upload your Piccsa photos to this album and I am trying it out...I did notice that it has a limit in size...unless I want to spend money to increase the size, heh...and that is something I will not be doing...so for now I will try it out and keep creating albums...and if it does not work then I will just transfer over to Flickr all the time (and besides Flickr...just looks much cooler).

Here is MY Piccsa Web Albums for now.

Oh and you will always be able to check out my albums on the links over there ---->
in my link section. Thanks!

-----------

Oh and my mother wanted to see the new shoes I just bought so here they are....(yes yes, I know they are dorkish looking...but I must tell yal the truth...I have tried Dr. Martins, Birkenstock, and every other kind of shoe out there...and none of them hold up to my torture each day...most shoes only last me (maybe) a year...and the last Birkenstock shoes I bought had a hole in them right through the shoe (it was going t be $100 to just get them fixed)...I walked into a puddle of water and my sock got soaking wet...so here is my next attempt at a shoe that will last and feel comfortable. (and that I can wear everyday...and even in a dress up way(maybe still wondering about this one)...so I sure hope that these will last.)

so here is the ugly but durable, and comfortable Dansko Pro shoes:



(I actually have two of them though and the other one is for my left foot, heh)

oh and did I mention this is the shoes that tons of chefs, doctors, nurses, etc... wear? so if it is good for people that are on their feet all day long...let see if they will be good enough for me...)

And also I must be honest I feel like I am wear high heels in these shoes compared to my Birks. heh heh.


--------------------

Yall have a great weekend! Take care and please KUTPs for Tiffany she is still not feeling good this morning....and might not be able to be @ church tomorrow...we will see though).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the shoes. The high hills you have is pretty appropriate, but you may have meant high heels. In any case, it certainly works. I also like that there are actually 2 shoes--but one is on your other foot. Thanks for all the pictures and I will be looking for the Jay posts. It is wonderful how technological you are. Hey, what is a good server that I make my own web site for my art? Love you lots and lots, your mom

Anonymous said...

First of all, you consistently spelled "Picasa" wrong.

Secondly, I love Picasa. I use it for all my photo editing, archiving, and publishing needs.

Thirdly, you later mention that you've gone with flickr for your photo publishing needs. Have you ever gone to a casion? Kinda the same thing: Google always wins.

However, I'd like to show you what I've been doing with Picasa publishing. Now, this isn't completed yet as I have many more pictures to work on, but check out http://fourthirds.cc/?page_id=464.