Sunday, October 22, 2006

All Hallow's Eve early.....

Well, tonight after youth group was over @ Asbury I went down to the cemetery behind the church and wanted t take a few pictures to get everyone in the Hallow's Eve mood...

I love this one became it has that, "shaky what the...is that a ghost over there in the pic" look to it...heh... it really is me just trying to hold the camera REALLY still while the shutter stayed open, heh... I love the look though.
This one was just with a flash, and even though it is very sad...there is a peace about it.
Threw in the Sepia tone for this one...This has a great feel to it...and I just used the camera's filter...none of these have had any Photoshop...it is just me playing around with my camera.
A little B&W action here... on Flickr I will put the three different versions of this one up and yall can tell me which one you like best. Have a great night and God bless yall!

Seriously, go over to my Flickr page (just click on the ad over there on the right...and you can see the weird lens flare that looks like a "spirit" (or in my mind a single celled organism) but is sounds a lot better and much more freaky as a "spirit" (insert crazy laughter here) heh...enjoy the notes I added to it...see if you can find the one I am talking about in the set titled, "All Hallow's Eve" OK, yall take care and KUTPs!!!

7 comments:

Scott said...

D.G. the headstone image rocks. It is very 'Blair Witch' like.

Anonymous said...

I like the B & W last picture on your blog. It is scary and an interesting angle. The first one was too dark--but rest were fine.

Scott said...

Hey D.G, I uploaded the images directly through the blogger interface. Its a bit flaky. It took me three tries to get the last post to upload.

Thanks for stopping by.;)

Markus Watson said...

"Hallow's Eve mood"?? Don't you mean "Fall Festival mood"? ;-)

DGH said...

Ha Ha Ha....well, nah...I meant waht I said, because that is the holiday...but it is so funny the fear that Christains find acceptable. I am not going to live my life as a Christian in fear...I will live a life that is filled with passion. Anyway... that was a very good joke, heh.

Anonymous said...

I liked the gray tilted headstone best.

DGH said...

KUTPs = Keep Up The Prayers!