Sunday, October 22, 2006

Some pictures from today after church....

Here are a few pictures I took after church today. I have yet to really go out and have a full day with my new camera...and to tell yall the truth, I have having a ton of fun...and wishing I had a digital SLR, heh.... well nah not really, I am having too much fun with this tiny camera! And besides I kind o look at it like it is a challenge to make just as good photos with this small suck than the others with their big guns...the only thing I wish is that I could some how make a Marco lens for the camera...that would rock..but other than that I LOVE IT! So here is Sage, two Organic Apple shots (tell me which Apple shot yall like better) and one last one of a tree! The colors are awesome this time of year... I am still trying to get with Scott, and go out for a day or half day to go take pictures...I need someone that can jog my memory of how to take some shots...especially since I am still trying to learn my camera. Anyway I hope yall like them and there are even more over @ my Flickr page. I thought my Mom might like to paint the apple one..the class she just took did lots of still life's...oh and Momma send me that last one via email so I can blog it and show everyone how awesome it is! It is probably one of my most favorite ones so far!

Yall have a wonderful Sunday take care, God bless, and KUTPs!!!

Oh and my Nanaw (grandmother) has been diagnosed with having a severe infection of diverticulitis, she is running a fever now..which means more hospital time..but Tom (her husband) is healing up fine..and Tiffany is getting better but very slowly...so keeping up the prayers is greatly appreciated! oh and the wedding I got to officiate yesterday went great! I can't wait to have (The Oats) oer to eat so I can take pictures of their son for yall! He is so stinking cute!!! Cyall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the brighter apple, but the tree is really wonderful. We have no such wonderful red turning fall trees here in our high plains of Texas Sure enjoyed the photos. Nana was doing a little better today.