Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Nanaw is still not doing well....

Well, I got a instant message today from my mother saying that my Nanaw still has fluid in her lungs (congestive heart failure) The Dr. is going to be talking to my father, aunt, and Tom (Nanaw's husband) about what to do.

I must say that I love my Nanaw........ And through my entire life that is her name, "my Nanaw". heh heh.... She has lived a wonderful life and I know that she lives to love and loves to live! I bet even right now she could smile and raise her eyebrows even if she could not speak, heh...

So pray for God's will to be done. That is can that we can do! She is not dead yet, and neither are you, but death is not something to be feared...and life is worht fighting for, but not at the cost of selfishness.

Thank yall and love you! KUTPs!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nanaw, you and your family are in our prayers. These times are tough, I know. Keep leaning on the Rock. Peace. ~Scott~

Anonymous said...

Prayers are definitely helping!! She is much better and is now on the way to recovery--even if it will probably still be tedious. Thanks for all your prayers. They saved her life. God bless you for your love and conern. Love, Nana's daughter-in-law.