Monday, June 26, 2006

The one about sweating, Nacho Libre, and Superman returns!



Well, this is what Tiffany and I feel like!!! We came back from an awesome Youth Camp...to fly into KY, drive to our car...drive to our house...ready to fall into bed and get a few hours (4) of sleep to wake up and go to church the next morning...and we get to the house...only to open up the front door and walk into a 93 degree house!!! Our air conditionaer died...aaarrrrgggg!

Well, if you know anything about me...I hate to sweat! Sure when I am working out that is fine...but sitting drinking a gall of water and sweating is not my cup of tea!

Well, the air conditioner people came to look at the problem..and they told us that it was not repairable! So...that means we wait for the church people to find a good air conditioner company and then we wait around for them to get some time to put a new one in! This is very frustrating! All the while we sleep in a VERY hot home!.....not to mention that we are worried about or pets.

I am sure the church people are going as fast as they can to get us an air conditioner...but I also know that sometimes to "get the best deal" time is required and they told us that it could be 2-3 days for them to install it much less find one to buy to put in!

Well my parents have come into town for around a month...so if we need to we can stay with them in the motor home...but that will get very tiring very quick...not because we will be with my parents...but living in such a small living space...when you know that your home is 15 mins away!!!!

My father reminded me that we do have a window unit, and we just installed it in the home theater room...so I guess we can set up a air mattress on the floor in the HT room and then take our showers in the bed room...it is crazy...but it is the best we can do with what we have.

oh well, we can survive through this and we will...and as soon as the air in our house is fixed then I will start to work out again...and get back to my mile mark and eventually run a 5K race....(i.e. my hamstring is back to normal....well, a little less strong..but that will come back with running and lifting)

Well, that is all for now....I really must tell you all to go see



Nacho Libre!!! The movie is clean and very funny! And by far the best baptism scene I have ever seen...this movie will be a buy when it comes to DVD..and I might actually go watch it again in the theater..and that is rare for me!

Oh and this Wednesday...I will be going to Springdale Cinemas to go watch the new



Superman Returns movie in IMAX 3-D....I can't wait!!!... And I will introduce my parents to Jungle Jims! I know they will love it...and the only problem is that we will not be able to buy anything cold because we will be going to the movie afterwards! oh well, there is always another day!

Yall have a wonderful and blessed week and I will try to get some more pictures up and going! oh and I will try to remember to show yall my google album page as well!

Until them..God bless and take care! KUTPs!!!

1 comment:

Reel Fanatic said...

Agreed that that baptism scene was hilarious ... I didn't think it had taken until Esqueleto asked Nacho to pray before the big battle with Ramses .. I loved this little ball of good, clean fun