Saturday, June 17, 2006

The one about us flying and a funny bathroom!

Hey everyone! Tiffany and I are off again today to go to TX to be the speakers @ a church camp for 8th & 9th graders! We are very excited about it...and it is amazing how we are working together to share the talks! We are having tons of fun...and I can not imagine how much fun we will have up there! So...yall take care and please KUTPs....we should be back by next Saturday!

Oh an dI must tell everyone!!!! GO WATCH NACHO LIBRE!!!!! It is a VERY funny film...and I think I have found a new way and styule of Baptism!!! Woo hoo!

"Take It Eeeeaseeey!"

God bless yall!


View from the plane last week, and now we are off today too!....

We went to eat at a new BBQ place called Hoggy's! And it has some really great atmosphere...and you know my obsession with bathrooms...well, this is what is right in front of the urinals.... Yeah it was very funny...when I realized what was looking @ me, heh.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want those urinals.

DGH said...

Yeah!!!