Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The one about my wreck today! (I am fine and so is everyone else)....


This is what happened to me today after i went to visit my visiting parents and driving to work...

The lady hit me so hard from behind that the console that has my radio, ad air conditioning in it is haning out into the inside of my car...and the ash tray and cup hold were opened...and change from the ash tray was all over the floor and back seat....

Oh yeah an dI keep several business cards in the space under the radio and they were al over the back seat along with my mints.....

The white van int eh background is what hit me...and you can see that she got the worst end of the deal...and then the red truck behind her slamed into her back....you can't see it here...but her sare tire that is normally under her car was under the red GMC truck....

And here is the construction cone that she forced me to run over in my car as I flew aboiut 50 ft. in front of her across three lanes of trafic and ended up all the way across the interstate...needless to say i think that she did not stop at all (that is until she hit me).... luckly, no one was hurt, and the claims people are getting back to me if my car wil be considered totalled or fixable.... it is crazy...but I am glad no one was hurt...now tiffany adn I must see if we can just go live out of one car or two junk cars until we can save up enough money to actually purchase another one...if it is totalled! f not then i get a rental car the entire time it is fixed! heh... either way we would apprecite your prayers and thoughts for al those that were involved in the accident. Thank you and God bless yall! KUTPs!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey D.G. I'm glad that you're ok. I'm wondering if you're sore today...

DGH said...

Eric:

Thanks man...we are realy have to do lots of hard talk to figure out how we can afford a car payment if the insurance decides if the car is totalled...we hope to know some time tomorrow or Friday. Thanks for te prayers!

Kay:

I feel just fine...no soreness at all!!! Thanks!

Ben:

Superman was awesome!!! Everyone must go see it...now that it is off the list...I still want to go watch Cars on the digital projector there in Springdale!!! heh heh...

Love all of yall take care and God bless!

Anonymous said...

Buh.

I was rearended a year or so ago, but at much less speeds; my rental blew though, I hope you get something decent.

Thanks for the pics though, I'm superglad you're alright. Way to go on the whole "not dying" thing there.

Keith H. McIlwain said...

Glad you're OK...

check this out when you can.

DGH said...

Thanks yall! Yeah I remember hitting a dear with my Dad after a fising trip when I was a kid...it totalled our car...and all I can remember is that huge dear head stairing at me...and it ran off, and I never saw it again. kind of freaky....I wonder if it stll chases me around? heh....