Thursday, May 18, 2006

Saw this on a friend's website and just had to take the test....

You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.


Feel free to take the test and find out what European city you belong at! KUTPs!!!!


Oh and I finally have a My Space page up and going... I basicaly just send everyone here to my blog...but your more than welcome to check it out if you like:

http://www.myspace.com/argon52
there are some videos of Halo and Sushi playing around, and some pictures, and then you can see all the friends that have contacted me and that I can show off as friends. Nbot very many friends rigt now..but who knows as time keeps going maybe more friends will ask me once again to be a friend through MySpace, heh. Thanks and again KUTPs!!!!

Ok one last thing...I added a google maps friend link...to the bottom rigt side of the blog down there... I would love it if you could sign up and show where you are so that I can see where all of you are located! I think you can just click on the link and just put your name (or user name) and your zipcode..then your little link thing will show up! s...thanks for your help and I look forward to seeing where the peple are living that read this blog. Thanks!

(if you can't find the map you can just go to this link: Friends of D.G. Map.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deeg,
I'm in Dublin with ya!!!
CB

DGH said...

that is cool Cody! lets go sometime! heh.

Anonymous said...

Ditto, I guess we're all going to Dublin. Love you, CPS

DGH said...

Hey lets get the plans laid out! of course I will need to find a sponsor...but maybe if I can find a speaking engagemet they will fly me over to teach, heh.

Anonymous said...

dg--
My european city is London!! (of course I've always known that in my heart) oh.. sorry i'm a bit emotional.. :)

DGH said...

Hey we would be close! London is a great place to visit every now and then! heh.