Friday, May 19, 2006

A few pictures from my Apple laptop...

As a few of you may know I have a new Apple laptop. The new Apple laptops have a built-in camera and in a program called Photo Booth you can distort the pictures...and once John Choi and Tiffany got a hold of it ....it was all over. So, here are a few photos that they (and I) have taken....Warning....These are a little disturbing, heh....and a little like a house of mirrors, heh...









Yall have a wonderful weekend...take care and God bless ya! KUTPs!!!

8 comments:

DGH said...

Thanks Nate! lov eyour new blog too! Finally I can now comment on your life and leave you message other than through email! heh....take care and God bless ya!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! The real personalities show!! Glad you are "normal." ha, ha--pun intended!!

Anonymous said...

.... I'm just going to go hide under this rock... wow... to quote DG.. "Ahhh SO SEXY!!"

DGH said...

normal and sexy....yes & yes...and that is just talking about Tiffany, heh...KUTPs!!!

Fitz said...

Crap! I so wish I had waited for the new MacBooks to come out. I don't waste nearly enough time as it is :-)Tell John Choi I said hi. Actually, sing to him, to the tune of 'Danny Boy', "Oh, Johnny Choi, the pipes, the pipes are calling, from glen to glen and down the mountainside." He'll understand...

Fitz said...

BTW, you kinda' look like Bam Margera in that first pic...

DGH said...

will do Fitz, and I will sing it loud and with pride!

and thanks...I think, heh.

Greg said...

dude, the one picture looks exactly like Lenno!