Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Sermon I preach last week and I will have more soon!

(Hey the links to Sylvia's coloring page and puzzle and maze WORK NOW!!! so check them out below!!!)

Hey everyone I wanted to give yall the link to the sermon I preaching last week @ Asbury Theological Seminary:

Here is the paper (Adobe) form of the sermon...

and Here are the links to the audio of the sermon (QuickTime format):

High Quality

and
Low Quality

(the only reason you would use low quality is if you have a slow internet connection)

(for the audio you will need to scroll down to the date I preached and then you can click on a low or high quality version of the worship service that I participated in......and it would do you god to hear the entire service and not just skip to the sermon...the music guy is awesome! I hope yall enjoy it and I will be back with a larger update soon!

Thank you all for your prayers sooo much! KUTPs!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful sermon! I am sure Jay would be so happy that you gave it. You and I and all Christians are priviledged to love God and others--even to the point of sacrifice of our own predetermined idea of what God wants of us. None of us know how we will serve God, but all of us know that if we let God guide, we will serve God. God's blessing on your work and you.

DGH said...

Thanks! I love you too Mom! (I really need to teach you how to sign your name when you comment...heh...love you!