Thursday, April 20, 2006

(Te Links work now!) The one about coloring pages and an awesome Sylvia Choi!!!

Sylvia Choi is one of the people who attends the first OG! She is an amazing teacher (just like the other teachers in the 1st OG) and we asked her to create some stuff for kids to do so they could join in the discussion with the adults, and these are what she came up with for the first 8 weeks of each OG!!! (she created these three pages for each of the 8 weeks, this one is just Lazarus!)

Lazarus Coloring Page
Word Puzzle
Maze


I just finished scanning all these in and had to show everyone! BTW...You will need Adobe Reader to view them and they are still decent big files, so only download them if you have high speed internet....or a very long time to wait, heh!

Bye bye have a great weekend and God bless ya! KUTPs!!!

Take care and enjoy!

Oh and the sermon I preached yesterday is coming...I just need to make a few changes to the paper form and then I will post it...and Asbury let me know that the audio for the sermon should be up soon and when that happens I will post a link to it! So you can not only read it, but hear it as well and see what the difference are from when I say it as opposed to when I type it out. (I bet I would find that interesting too) heh heh....Thanks!

(oh and thanks Kurt for your kind post/comment on the earlier post for prayer about the sermon, I do not deserve your kind words, but you have my gratitude and thanks for them!

No comments: