Thursday, April 13, 2006

The one about Tiffany as a kid @ Christmas!


Oh man have yall got to see this! This is a picture of Tiffany when she was a little girl on the far right...with her head in her hands...this photo looks like she could be a real challenge, heh...man just look at that smile...I bet she was a handful! heh.... cute picture...and yall can't even tell where I fixed the 4 tears in the photo huh? yep...now if I just had the time to clean up all the spots...oh well, enjoy! I am sure Cody and perhaps Tiffany might like to comment on this photo, heh! Love yall and KUTPs!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaah, how sweet! When I was in L-Town a few weeks ago, I went to go get my hair cut, and Tiffany's grandma filled me in on all of the kids in the picture.

I actually know what Tiffany is thinking in this picture. "Freaking Bissett tore my new blue tights today. I must guilt him about this FOREVER!!!!"

Just a guess.
CB