Thursday, April 13, 2006

The one about the smart (insert sarcasm here) parker.


No I know this looks like a typical internet car sale picture...but notice how it is parked.... Tiffany and I were walking away from Starbucks the other day and we noticed a car backing-up...that was normal for a parking space right?....Well this one had no driver in the seat...and the doors were locked...two other guys and holding the back of it to make sure that it did not hit the car behind it...and luckily the tire hit the curb and kept it from ramming the other car, but man oh man that was very funny! You can see the other guy taking the picture with his cell phone, heh... Oh well, I thought I would share the funny story.... Tiffany and I called the Crestview Hills Town Centre center main office and their security people took care of it after we left, heh....wow it was a fun day, heh......


here is another view...and you can see the parking space it left from in front of it, heh.... no offense Mom...but this reminds me of something you might have done when I was a kid, ha ha ha... Just kidding.....kind of.....OK really I am.....Kidding that is....sort of

2 comments:

Keith H. McIlwain said...

Hey, DG & Tiffany...looks like the Lord is blessing you mightily. Please pray for Pastor Randy Costolo, now in the hospital in Pgh in very critical condition after heart surgery and unexpected complications.

DGH said...

You got it!! prayers are being given!