Thursday, January 05, 2006

The one with X-mas pics from Tiffany's family.....


Christmas with Tiffany's family was a blast! We got to see everyone except Craig (Noelle's husband) but it was still lots of fun! Here is Tiffany with her sister in the parking lot of a good Mexican food place in Lovington...right before we left to go see my side of the fam.....

here is little Caleb eating away! He really was very god for the most part and I loved playing with him! He sure did love to eat the cake they had for the after dinner "snack" heh....

Here is Tiffany and little Caleb.....he even got my name down by the end of the time together we had..though he still did not get down the name I wanted hi to call me...he says, D.G." just fine..but he needs to work on, "Big Unc D"...ha ha......

Here is the fam! From left to right, Aunt Shirley, Aunt Dianna, Tiffany, Me, Caleb, Mommy (Toni), Noelle, and Papa Eddie (holding the purse, ha ha) OK now my on to my family in the next post.....KUTPs!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a couple of thoughts:
1. What's up with Leon's eyes in the picture with Tiffo?
2. Last I checked, the Lazy 6 was a burger joint, not a Mexican food restaurant.
3. It was awesome to get to see y'all over the holidays!
Love ya'll and take care!
CB

Anonymous said...

sure loved seeing all the pictures of Tiffany's family--especially Caleb. sure do love you D.G. and miss you and Tiffany lots and lots.

Anonymous said...

Papa Eddie is the good looking guy in Red.

Anonymous said...

Man, I was just thinking the same thing :p

DGH said...

ha Ha Ha...thanks Chris, heh