Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!!.......

Well, my new year is complete! I watched the ball drop an hour early (I am in TX remember), I heard the tornado siren go off, and I kissed my wife! Happy New Year indeed!

I have church tomorrow and so I must get some sleep...but it has been a wonderful year (some say hard...but it is not every year that you get to trust God more to bring new life in your family (no baby yet), and send your brother into the presence of Christ! Good year...shoot....great year!!!!

I hope and pray that this year will be one that you are blessed beyond any idea or dream!

God bless you!

God bless you!

God bless you!

KUTPs!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops! Forgot to kiss my wife!
::rectifies the situation::

DGH said...

Ha Ha...that was funy Thor!

Thanks for reading and commenting every now and then...it is nicer to know your still alive! love ya man!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog--- you probably don't remember me but I will try.

Josh Loudermilk- graduated from Asbury few years back. Anyway, it is great seeing you in the blog world! oh, www.justwokeup.org

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year DG!!! We love you guys!

Mark and Libby (Timmy too!!)

Anonymous said...

Deeg,
It was so great to see y'all at Christmas, even it was only for a few minutes. Cole was so excited to see Tiff that you can see the effect it had on him! Have a blessed new year and we will be praying for you and the new church. ILYITMMHCWP!
CB

Anonymous said...

What a truly remarkable thought that you thanked God for last year --that Jay was in heaven. That is the only reason to celebrate anything about Jay's hard last year. We will see him later heaven, I am sure. What a wonderful gift that baby at Christmas gave to everyone that believes. Love you and your unselfish thoughts. I often stand in awe of God's presence in you.