Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The one about my side of the family Christmas photos....


Yes, yes I know I promised pictures from my side of the family from Christmas a long time ago....so here they are.....look at all those gifts...man you really could not walk around in the middle of the living room because of all the gifts! It was a blessed time.....

Here is "my" Nanaw opening up the chicken that Tiffany and I bought her and Tiffany opened up the seam and put a recorded message box inside one of the wings and if you press it, it has a sweet message to her from me and Tiffany.....

Here is one of the best looking Grandmothers in the whole world!!!! Man I love this woman!!!! And for 94 (is that right Nanaw?) I think she is the best looking person on the planet in her age group!.....

Here is my Dad frosting a cake that he made specifically for Tiffany, because this is the exact cake that almost killed Father Tim in the Midford books (if anyone has read those...Tiffany loves them!...and the cake was really good...and they made it with Splenda so even my Dad and Grandmother could eat it!.....

Here is Sheila covered in scarves from several people and a hat too....looking surprised at the gift I assume...or she could just be faking it, heh.... either way it was wonderful having her there with us!.....

Here is Hayden and his father wearing some very stylish animal hats together! He sure was fun to have around.....and check out what Tiffany and I got him for Christmas....

Two swords, a mask, and a shield to hit his father with as many times as he desires, heh...kind of our cruel joke to his Dad (you see Kevin (his Dad) and I have a tradition to prank each other with our Christmas gifts each year...and this time I decided to make his gift a gift for Hayden...so I am sure that a few well-meaning but poorly placed hits of a sword or two will fit the gag gift quotient for the year quite well! heh heh.... Love you Kevin! heh heh......

Here is Hayden helping me hold up my sign that my parents bought me for my Home Theater! I love the sign and I need to put it up still...Right now it is just leaning up against the TV...but at least everyone can see it!..... and man look how strong Hayden is!

And lastly here is my Aunt giving me the best Christmas gift that I love sooo much...my yearly back scratch! Man, she is a master at the art of back scratch! If any wants to see if they are as good as her....I will be more than happy to let to practice or be tested on my back, heh....

Hope your Christmas went well this year as well, and never forget to KUTPs!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Christmas review--I liked the get even with Kevin by giving something to Hayden!! Enjoyed all the pictures very much. We did have a great christmas and lots of wonderful memories. Thanks for post.