Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The one about a new addition to my parents house, Tiffany's purse, John's face, and 2 Big Boys, and a few websites....


This is my parents new puppy dog, Teddy! He is a King Charles and dang he is cute. They got him after we left to come back home so I can't wait to see him when they come visit us in the summer! What a cutie...makes me want to vomit a little he is so cute, heh....

Here is a picture of the world of horror...the inside of Tiffany's purse....can you tell that she likes pens? wow! yeah...it is a little out of hand...but we are working on it, taking a few out at a tme, heh....Love you girl!.....

here is John's typical face on Friday mornings...when Tiffany asks a crazy question of if she mentions something really off topic, heh....he actually took this picture himself...nice self photo if you ask me...sums john up well! heh.....

And lastly, here is a Big Boy under a Big Boy! I saw this Big Boy and I just had to run under him and have Mike (one of Tiffany's youth) take my picture...you can just see me in his crotch...but I am there with a thumbs up, heh....

Got a few website for anyone to check out:

craigslist

Ever since I left Seminary I have missed the classified section of the Seminary email system....I sold and bought so any cool things on that system...and now I heard about Craigslist. Craigs List is an online Classified listing of stuff in a town near you! You just find what you are looking for and call the person! or sell something have have them call you, heh....lot s of great deals and I keep looking for a king size bed head board and foot board for Tiffany and I's bed...we have been sleeping on a donated king size bed ever since Santa Fe and we still have no head and foot board for our bed...so I am trying to suprise Tiffany some day with a nice and VERY cheap addition to out bed room, heh.... check it out you might find something local that you don't have to pay shipping on like you would through Ebay!

------------
sawstop
For those of you who are into wood working...you have got to check out this saw....it can sense if it starts to cut into flesh and it retracts the saw and never cut off anyone's finger! You have got to go to the website and DL the video of it working...Really cool!

---------
Aroma Waker Clock
For those of you who have followed me on my blog I am always looking for an alarm clock that will actually work and not put me in a bad mood for the first 5 mins after it rudely wakes me up from my sleep and here is a cool thought...it is a clock that wakes you up with a strong smell...like coffee, etc...cool Idea...but the smells better be good....if they can make those Jelly Beans taste so much like the real thing surely they can do it with smells. Oh well thought it looked neat!

--------------
N.T. (Tom) Wright stuff
OK I admit it...I am a Tom Wright Junkie...I love his writings and I think he is spot on in most or all of his cases...here is a very small collection of a few things he has done that I would share with anyone!

-------------
Dark Video
Here is an amazing job of some people doing a Star Wars Movie home made...very cool and great short movie! Man it is amazing what you can do with just a little tech!

-----------
lightening pool flash game
Ok for those of you who get tired of playing Minesweep and solitaire on your computers here is a fun and challenging pool game, actually lots of fun...

=====================

OK, Well, everyone have a wonderful week and I hope to be better about posting more often now that my life is a little less stressful after this week! Love you all and KUTPs!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teddy makes you want to vomit--he's so cute?? I think I'll tell Teddy on you!! I, personally just want to hug him!! I loved Tiffany's purse and the Big Boy crotch comment. Still love you and hope to see you in February, if at all possible.

Anonymous said...

Hey DG! It's Dan Prine from seminary! I've been reading your blog without posting anything & I was starting to feel like a stalker, so I figured I'd speak up! It's been good to see what you've been up to, but I'd love to touch base with you sometime. Send a hello to pastordanp@juno.com. Have a great week!

John said...

Dude...
I had something really funny and witty and creative to say, but I forgot.

Anonymous said...

I loved the links and I'm glad to see and hear that all si well! Also-- I'm getitng some popup ads on your blog.. does this happen to you or anyone else?

DGH said...

Ok Thanks Mark! It was Webstats tha tI had put on there to track my website hits and stats...but I had no idea it was causing pop-ups...so thank you and the stats are gone! So...i.e. no pop-up ads wll occur anymore....if it worked...so I hope that everything has returned to normal...and I fully appologize if those annoying pop-up ads were destracting from your blog viewing pleasure! thanks fr teling me Mark...I just use Firefox and never see any pop-ups...so I never knew they were there, heh....Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Thats wierd, I was using firefox and I was still getting a popup along with the one that was being blocked.. thats wierd.. anyway, glad to see it fixed and glad to hear you all are doing well!!

DGH said...

Thanks man!

You know now that I look at my parents dog some more I am starting to realize that if Tiffany and I do have children of our own...that could very well be what they might look like....cute...but VERY hairy! heh