Monday, November 21, 2005

The one about Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!!


Friday Morning John, Tiffany, and I meet up to do some Bible study and accountability, and every Friday morning there is the best Barista (lady who makes coffee) in the world @ Joseph-Beth Booksellers!!! And, so after about a few months of seeing her every Friday morning I finally got her picture...so Amy if you see this we can not tell you how much we love you and your coffee skills...John and Tiffany get Vanilla lattes, and I always get a Cafe Mocha (with whip of course)! Oh man, that is some amazing coffee...oh dang....now I am craving it and will not get any until two weeks from now! Oh well, Thanks again Amy! You rock!......

After coffee, BS (ha ha I was trying to shorten Bible Study, heh heh), and Accountability, we then had to run to the Harry Potter: The Goblet of Fire movie on IMAX! It was a great movie and Tiffany loved it...then Saturday Chris and Lauren came down to watch Harry Potter on IMAX, and so we went with them to watch Harry Potter a second time on IMAX and then we met up with John and Sylvia and we all went to go get some great Sushi! Here is me with two boats in front of me!!!! I am pulling the chain making the boat horn noise!(Download that noise and then click on the picture to get the full effect!, heh!) I have always wanted to order two boats and Saturday night we celebrated my birthday with the two....Oh man, I thought I almost saw a really bright light at the end of a tunnel while I was eating....but then I realized it was just the sheer glee that was forming in my head! Look at all that sushi! Oh man....and I ate it all...Well, there were a few things on one of the boats that Tiffany ate...but mostly me baby! oh yeah! heh heh......

Here am I with Tiffany in blissful happiness...with two boats of Sushi and my wife by my side to hold me up so I can finish the boats, heh....

here is sweat Chris and Lauren to my left! Thanks yall for coming up for my Birthday....I know it was expensive for yall, but Tiffany and I can not thank yall enough!....

And of course the blog regulars....John and Sylvia...and as usual...they are hams and chose not to smile...but of course it was Tiffany taking the picture so they had to give her a hard time, heh.....

I was not totally done yet...but I wanted to show of my fat hairy white guy chop stick technique! Not many people have mastered it (including me, heh) but sure makes for a stinking great picture, heh....oh and yes that is the first boat sunk by the Hollums' mouth, and what of the second one?.....

yes.... I decided to take the other one out as well....and as you can see the boats were nothing for my strength of mouth and stomach, heh.....

But alas, the war had casualties on both sides, heh..... Tiffany told me to get in a funny pose...so I did, heh......

If you have seen Starsky & Hutch the latest movie you might recognize "The Dragon"("Big Earl: Alright guys, I'm not gonna lie to you. This is gonna get kinda weird... Two dragons.")! Rarely seen, but with that much Sushi in me, I had to show it off to those around me who sat in utter amazement...and laughter, heh.....

and Tiffany decided to make a snow man out of Wasabi, with two eyes, and ginger cape! Kind of impressive...all together now (to the tune of Frosty The Snow Man)......"Frosty Wasabi, was a little green blobbed man, with a ginger coat, and a mouth of old, and two eyes made up of holes".....heh heh..... yeah a humor only those who know Tiffany can appreciate! Thank you girl for loving me and making my Birthday so wonderful...Horrible lyrics and all!.....

And lastly, since today (Sunday the 20th) is my actually Birthday, I wanted to show off the children's kings Kids Choir that put on the "sermon" this morning! It was GREAT! they did so well, and I am not sure if you can see it, but in this picture they are all playing kazoos, heh heh...... Well, I am very tired and I must get some sleep...Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday today, Tiffany, Gary, Sherrie and hubby, Val, Lisa, The youth Group, Mark, Daddy and Momma, Aunt Harryette, Nanaw and Tom, Greg!!!, everyone else who I do not purposefully forget...but just allow my mind to wonder aimlessly into depths of forgetfulness, heh.. Love yall and and I can not express to everyone how much it means to me that you actually read this stuff on this blog, heh..... Have a wonderful day and God bless yall! KUTPs!!!!

6 comments:

DGH said...

thanks! Ditto!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing all the birthday pictures. It looked great. I am not a sushi fan, but I am definitely a D.G. fan since I'm your mom. Thanks to all who substituted for us in joining with you in the birthday treat. Oh, Tiffany, your humor is not wierd, just great--like mine (ha, ha). Love you two. Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Deeg!
I'm so sorry that you had to eat raw fish for your birthday. I am sending you a fry-daddy for your birthday, so you can actually cook the fish with some fries and hush puppies next time. You know, the way God intended fish to be consumed!
CB

Anonymous said...

DG,
You just had to leave out the awesome Skyline we had that day... What kind of addict are you? After the Skyline has you, you must glorify the Skyline, for it is good. Haha, just giving you a hard time. See you soon.

Jonathon said...

FUNNY STUFF!!! Happy birthday from a fellow methodist blogger.

shalom,
jonathon

DGH said...

Yes, I did eat Skyline thanks for that correction...and thanks to the fellow UM blogger!