Monday, November 14, 2005

The one about the UMC Y.A. Summit in Nashville, visiting friends and Halo who thinks he is king......


HOWDEY! Yep we went to the first ever Young Adult Summit in Nashville over the weekend and here is me pointing to a picture of Minnie Pearl and one of the actual dresses she wore on the Grand Ole Opry! No I am not a country loving type of guy...but even I remember how great Minnie Pearl was and her famous words! Kind of cool if you ask me, heh....

We stayed at the Opry Land Hotel. (here are some 360 views of the hotel too)..and I can not even express to yall how amazing this hotel is...I have been in it several times before, but they just keep adding to it each year...and we were even blessed to start to see some of the Christmas decorations they put up every year...now that is stinking amazing!


Here is Tiffany in the Gibson Guitar Shop in The Opry Mills Mall! That is one huge dobro guitar up there, heh....this was an amazing shop...an d I know that any guitar lover wishes they could have been there, heh.....there was even a huge stage and bar in the back of the place...amazing......Jamie was in heaven, heh....

Here is (left to right) David, Tiffany, and Jamie who went with us to the summit. We had a lot of un and tons of amazing discussions...mostly David and Jamie discussing...and Tiffany and I laughing while they "talked" heh heh.... but I had a lot of fun joining in on the talking they had every now and then and for the most part I agreed with Jamie, heh... just kidding David...I agreed with you some of the time too, heh.... This is Sharky and he sits on the bench of the new Seafood restaurant in the Opry Mills Mall, but we did not eat here...we decided to go eat at the Rain Forest Cafe! Most of the time to eat at the Rain Forest Cafe it is a huge wait...but since this seafood place opened up the wait was non-existent for the Rain Forest Cafe, heh...good times.....

Here is one of the young adults knocking David to the ground and Jamie is helping him out...I am not in the picture...because I am trying to talk to some people...and right in the middle of the convo I was having Tiffany runs over to me and begs for me to hand her the camera so that she can take this picture...she thought is was so funny...and therefore how it got on the blog....and yes girls Jamie and that other guy are single, heh......(but sadly (I know I know) David is happily married!) heh....

the on our way back to Cold Spring, we had just enough time to go eat with Evan...and out of no where Chris and Lauren showed up! Tiffany of course loved seeing everyone and it was a lot of fun to eat with them all....and you can see how much Tiffany loved it, heh......

Here is the sexy Tiffany shot...woo woo girl...sorry boys she is al mine! heh heh....but you sure can tell that we love these guys like they were our own!.....

And lastly we had some great friends of ours here in Northern KY keep Halo for us while we were gone...and as you can see they have a dog too...a much larger dog...and yes...that is Halo playing with a dog that could rip his skin apart...and Halo is playing just like he was the one in control, heh...silly dog...heh....and tons of thanks go out to Courtney and Kelly for loving on Halo and taking care of him while we were out....oh and Brittany (the dog too) heh....

=============================

Anyone (at least when I went there) going to Seminary had to take a Myers-Briggs Personality test and I found a take off of the real one (the real one is much longer and costs a lot of money, heh) but here is one on the internet and I thought that yall might like to find out what your personality is! So go on...take the test here....be very honest and.... let us know what you tested to be.... I, in this test, was labeled a ENTP. and what is an ENTP you may ask? Here is the description of my personality:

ENTP (extraverting, intuiting, thinking, perceiving)
Outspoken and thrives on challenge and debate. Enthusiastic, charming, gregarious, and witty. Values freedom and independence. Innovative, enterprising, and resourceful. Spontaneous and impulsive. Risk-taker who is alert to all possibilities. Inquistive and curious.
Typical Occupations
actor marketer
advertising director mortgage broker
attorney physician
computer analyst psychologist
consultant public relations worker
corporate team trainer public speaker
engineer real-estate developer
entrepreneur research and devel. spec.
financial planner salesperson
inventor social scientist

So, do you think the test was correct in its assessment of me? will it be true of you? I would love to know! Thanks!

---------------------------------------

Well, that is it for this week..I guess unless something just really pops up and I just have to post it......It has been a long time since I have told yall this...but please know my gratitude ad love for reading and even caring about me! This really does kind of fill a small hole in my heart for desiring to be in touch with everyone in my life at the same time...I wish I could take you all to Disney World and just run around for about 2 weeks, heh.... I want you all to know that I appreciate and love you all....and I want you to know that I pray every day for anyone who reads this blog....how blogs can give you that promise that you are being prayed for by just reading a blog? heh....yep....I love ya and so does God in this very moment! Thank you all for everything you do for me and your prayers for us as well!

and so just like every email signature I send out says,

"May you experience love, grace, and peace flowing from the arms Christ has wrapped around you!"

Good night! God bless...and KUTPs!!!!

TW Blog updated.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey DG!

I am INFJ - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging.

There's more on this type of analysis at http://www.typelogic.com

Take care,
Eason

Greg said...

Hey DG,

I'm a DORN - Danged Old Red Neck.

I thought about photoshoping you into that red dress, but then I decided that it wouldn't raise any eyebrows.

Love you man,

Greg

Anonymous said...

I'm almost right there with you, Deeg. I'm ESFP. Chrystal's pretty much my polar opposite, ISTJ. I guess opposites do attract!
CB

DGH said...

Eason: hmmm I never thought you that type...bt then again ..I really sadly don't know you very well, heh.... was film director on your list of good professions? heh...

Greg: we both know your not a redneck...anymore, heh.... I am sure that not too many eyebrows would raise..but heads sure would turn, heh.... But i really would love to know what the test says your personality type is...Oh and what was Corey's blog address again Greg?

Cody: WOW...yeah Tiffany I think was a BUTT, heh but I not sure about that score...I wonder if she ever reads my blog anymore? I guess we shall see, heh...BTW Cody have you ever thought about making your own blog? or do you have one? Thanks!

Thanks for posting yall!

Anonymous said...

I do think the personality analysis was just perfect. I ought to know--I'm your mom. I think minister ought to be on there, too. I often thought of you as a good actor and definite persuader since you were adept at wriggling whatever you needed from me--your mom is a push over (I'm sure you knew.)

DGH said...

Very ture Momma...but ask anyone who knows you and they will tel you that I learned it all frm watching you! Thanks for the genes, and I love you!