Friday, October 28, 2005

The one with the promised pictures, and the Annual Homestar Runner Pumpkin Carvings!...


Ok lets see...here is a line of men at a bathroom!!!! It is not a sight you see every day and I can tell you that it only happens at sporting events and Pastor meetings, heh.....

Here we are with the Choi's sitting down to eat (one of my favs) Tiffany's French Onion Soup! Man, that soup is good...and as you can tell we all had a little more hair than normal...getting into the Halloween spirit! heh....

here is John (trying) to carve Strong Mad into a pumpkin! As you can see Halo is helping out, heh....

And as John and I watched football and carved Homestar Runner Pumpkins...Tiffany and Sylvia had Santa's Workshop (i.e. we are all so poor that we have to make everyone's Christmas gifts instead of by them) ha ha ha....they had lots of fun!!!......

Here are the glowing Homestar Runner pumpkins we carved! Strong Mad on the left, The Cheat center, and The marshmallow guy I think he is fluffy puff...not sure...but it was the closest I could find for Sylvia that wanted an Asian pumpkin, heh.....

the Cheat....

Fluffy Puff....

And good old Strong Mad...oh BTW: I only did The Cheat...John did the rest,heh!.....

This is a shot of Tiffany one day when she was running so fast to leave in the morning she forgot to notice a very funny scene...and her sock was tucked into her sock...how did she accomplish that one? heh......

these are the Versache (sp?) Sunglasses that while we were having some friends over Halo decided to destroy...you can only make out a little bit of the teeth marks on the top of them...but I put the lens back on the frame...it was bad...even though this picture does not look too bad, heh.....(I thin the sunglasses shop said they were only worth around $300...Ouch!......

Here are some dollar bills that I taught Lisa and Tiffany to fold to look like bowties...Lisa's is on the left, mine is in the middle, and guess who's is on the right side? yep...Tiffany has a hard time with following directions and folding paper, heh..... (I left that one wide open for ya Cody!)....

And lastly...of all the hard time I give Tiffany she is the love of my life and I love every part of her, love you girl!!!! woo woo!

=====================

Well, yall have a great weekend, and God bless EVERY STINKING ONE OF YOU! Oh and Happy Halloween! KUTPs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved pictures and Halo helping Jon carve!!

DGH said...

Yep!

Anonymous said...

Let's see...can't follow simple directions, gives up easily, gets mad and throws a fit and wads up the dollar bill. That's my girl!!!!

Deeg, just be careful. This is a woman who has chased certain people (I forget who) around with butcher knives!
CB

ps...Have a good Halloween. A certain 18-month old I know is going as a skunk. I'm going as a CPA myself.