Friday, October 28, 2005

The one about something you have to add to leave a comment...

Hey everyone. I wanted to explain something to yall real quick.....

I know that most of you do not leave comments on this blog and you just read it but for those of you who do leave comments, I have now required that you type in a few letters/numbers if you want to leave a comment to a post. The reason?

Well, I have been trying to help this as much as possible by deleting then as soon as I see them..but there are a lot of people out there that will leave comment SPAM! basically it says something that sounds like they are reading your blog and leaving a comment...but in the comment is a website link to something they are selling etc.... so...now when you want to leave a comment be sure to scroll down a little and type in the letters/numbers and then leave the comment...It will keep a lot of SPAM out of the comments section and it will help prove that it is human beings leaving comments for me, heh....Thanks for understanding and never forget.....KUTPs!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

asdfasdf63458sdfasdf

I don't know if I was supposed to put all that stuff above in my comment or not, but there it is!

Oh, and I host all of my own stuff. The server I run off of it somewhere in Florida, but I have total control of my domain and stuff.

Also, if you're wanting a domain and hosting for your Tribe Extension stuff, or even your blog, I would love to help you out with the design and/or just hosting it.

I use a modified version of an old blogging program. My friend Dave modded it for me and I coded what I needed to code into it. Need help with anything?

Eason

DGH said...

Actually yep send me an email and I will reply to it and fill you in. Thanks man!

Anonymous said...

I hate the style of spammers. They become obnoxious and violates my privacy. Moderation do help, but spammare really intelligent. However, I will still win this battle.