Thursday, October 27, 2005

I know I been a bad boy blogger....

OK Ok, I have been really bad with blogging...but I promise that I have several pics I want to show everyone...even including my famous Homestar Runner Annual pumkin carvings....but let me continue to do a little more work @ church, drop Tiffany off so she can flight to see her sister tonight (until Tuesday!!! ooohhh ma I have no idea how much I am going to miss her) and then I get to pack for Friday as I am going to be attending another conference (I just got back from one this Monday and Tuesday in Naperville, IL. The one I am going to this wekend is called a Greenhouse Conference and it is all about how to plant house churches organically, heh get it? Greenhouse, ha ha.....

The cool think is about the new conference (other than I'm crazy that I just got back from the other multi-church site conference that was 5-6 hours away and am just now recovering from that one, heh.) that it is very close to me and that it is being taught by Neil Cole who wrote the book and I currently reading ( Organic Church)...I guess I better try to finish it before I go to the conference tomorrow!

-----------------------

Until then check out this site:

Here is one of those take the quiz and find out what fantasy/sci-fi character you would be...things.....I was:

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Oh yeah...not sure about the body of Aragorn...but I sure have the hair that the man has! heh.....

so have a little fun and find out what character you are and then leave a comment and let me know who you are!
--------------------------

And for those of you who hate or love the intro startup music when you turn your computer on here is a very funny vide of a prank that was played in a college library that is stinking funny! Make sure you can here the sound the start-up song is VERY funny!

Prank start-up sound vid.

--------------------------

And now for the Chinese boys singing I want it that way!

Oh man, watch for the guy on the left side to sing the echo, and there is another guy just playing games on his computer in the back ground, heh (oh and I must give Tiffany credit for watching the Today Show and telling me about this one...apparently Katie walk into her daughters room and this was playing on her computer and they were cracking up all over the place watching it!)

--------------------

Yall take care and I hope to give you lots of pictures in the next post hopefully before I leave in Friday to go to the Greenhouse conference.

God bless yall, and never forget to KUTPs!

4 comments:

John said...

hey bro bro...

i came out as....YODA!

do or do not...there is no try.

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm an agressive leader... Yoda my husband is...

Anonymous said...

Daddy was YODA --guess he's kin to John. I was Gabreal--any way that queen. I like being a queen--bout the only way I'd ever fit that category. Love, Mom

DGH said...

Hey Sylvia what were you?


thanks John and Dad and momma for finding out!