Friday, October 14, 2005

The one about frozen low card cheese cake, Happy B-Day Sylvia, cool liks, and a Dad who has QUIT PUFFING SMOKE!!!!!!!!


Here is some frozen cheese cake....I bought the low card cheese cake from Ruby Tuesdays...and it was frozen...Solid....this was after we had horrible service...and undercooked steak...it was just very ad all the way around...but I took a picture of the cake that we could not even eat...Because it was so hard.....I was literally scrapping the cake off with my fork...and they even tried to serve it on a warm plate to see if it would melt faster....it was so crazy that it was funny.....Normally we love Ruby Tuesdays...so please do not let this discourage any of you to try it...it really is very good..but this one time was horrible......


Well, Sylvia Choi had a Birthday this week...and Tiffany and I took her and her husband out to eat our treat and she wanted pizza so we went to a place called Dewey's Pizza! It was really good...not as good as Ilvacino...but still very good...and she had lots of fun...as soon as we went into the pizza place she ran up to the window where the other small kids were to watch them spin throw the pizza dough..... it was very funny and Tiffany made me take the picture......


And lastly for photos here is Sylvia practicing the lemon peel trick I taught her....you can make nutty professor teeth with a lemon peel and then all you have to do is act like a nerd and it works very good...as you can see...heh....Happy B-Day Sylvia!

===========================

And now to the cool web links....the first is the coolest tech toilet in the world...you have got to check out the features of this toilet...very cool...and I might make me stay in there longer than my usual 2 mins....Because I would be playing around with the thing....


Tech Toilet

===========================

4 God so luvd da world....

Ever wanted the entire Bible to look like a text message from the ways that most youth chat on the net? here is a link to the entire Bible translated in this form of short hand.....it is weird to the older of you...but I think you might find the youth would think it is semi-cool.

SMSBible

==========================

Anyone love fonts? Well, a graphic design freak like me does...and here is a site that allows you to download lots of very cool and fun fonts that big companies use every day...Company's ad noticeable fonts like, Disney, Coke, Evanescence, Unreal Tournament, stuff like that

100 amazing and free fonts

==========================
Ok this one is from CaliG.....I have seen this one...but I never noticed this new computer keyboard was this cool......Imagine a keyboard that every button was a LCD screen and you could program the key to have anything on them you might want.... Well, all I Calvin said that they makes say that when they want it to come out (2006-2007) that it should only cost around the same price as the most expensive cell phone...but still that is a little much for my wallet...But who knows maybe some day it will get down where I can afford it...instead of selling my car to buy it....heh.... anyway here is a picture of it...and a link to the site:



LCD keys keyboard

=========================

Lastly...is a VERY cool website....for those of you who do not know there is a program out there...(I have had a few of these on the blog before showing off where Tiffany and I went to Canada for our honeymoon) but some VERY smart person has created QuickTime 360 VR full screen web pages that have links on the QT VR....I really can't not explain it...so just go check it out and play around with it...it is a lot of fun!!!!! and while you are at it find the link to the life inside a water bottle on one of the links on the site...very cool!

VR Mag site

======================

Oh I almost forgot please be in prayer for my father and mother...my father is great...but we went through a scare of him going through some heart tests...but everything is fine..but a Dr. told him he had to quit smoking!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and eat a totally different diet...so please keep them in your prayers!!! Love yall and God bless ya!

Well, that is it for today! Sorry it has been so long since I last blogged..but life is a little busy...never forget to KUTPs!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

D.G., Neat toliet--I am sure you would like a computerized screen and warm toliet seat!! Choi seem quite a bit like someone else I know with same trick. Mom

Anonymous said...

Deh Heh,
I'm really confused. I saw where the lid rises as you approach. How does it know if you need the lid up or down? Can it tell if you're male or female? Can you program it to let it know what time you do your big job every morning? Maybe I've thought about this too much.....
Tell your friend Sylvia she was born during a very cool week!
CB

DGH said...

Mom: Yeah Mom...I did say that I was the one that taught it to her, heh....

Cody: all great questons...that I am not sure if I want to know te answer to, heh....but it might solve the problem of the toilet seat being up or down because it wll never be our fault ever again...it might be worth the price right there, heh. i will tel her, heh....

celina said...

hey - i found your blog from your comment on devina's blog...anyway, thought i'd say hello. it's nice to see pictures of you and tiffany.