Friday, October 07, 2005

The one about experience...in movies, and music videos...you have to experience these!

Today I have a special treat for all of you....first off I would like for you to watch this music video of a band that unless you understand the lauguage you will not understand what is being sung...I can almost promise you that you will enter into the story and it will bring about some for of experience...please comment on it....

This is a music video from the Icelandic band, Sigur Ros, take a few moments to experience it.

Glósóli music video
The music video to Glósóli from 'Takk...':

Windows Media Format: Low quality | High quality
Real Media Format: Low quality | High quality

=======================

The next thing I would like to offer you is the first 9 mins. of the movie I keep ranting about called Serenity. I must warn you all that this clip is rate PG-13 and is not at all suitable for those under this age (all due to violence, FYI) but I can give you the same "almost promise" of you joining into the experience of the movie....I believe it is human nature to experience story...so here is a link to be able to view the first 9 min. of Serentiy the movie:

Serenity's first 9 min.

MPAA: Rated PG-13 for sequences of intense violence and action.

=======================

Now...I invite you to share your thoughts on what you experienced when viewing these two clips....how did you feel? dd it change while you were watching it? Could you feel yourself connecting with it is some way? Leave comments..I am very interested in what you experienced...

-------------------

Now, I invite you to dream with God on how to bring the stories found in the Bible into environments, or media that will allow you to experience it? Can you experience the stories in the Bible? Have you ever? if you have how can you convey the experience to others?

Dream big, love to live and live to love...and share this experience and relationship of God with others! Have a blessed weekend...and God bless you all! KUTPs!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved video clip and music especially. Thanks so much. I love mood music. I hope you can enable many people to hear God's music and desire for them to have true Serenity. Love, Mom