Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The one about the trip to Mike Fink's, the Reds game and Halo the Spider chasing dog.....


So I was trying to watch a TV show in the HT and then I noticed that Halo my dog was going crazy...so I turned around to find this picture...so then I remembered my camera had a really bad quality video option so I tried to capture the act....


So here is Halo in the video act...man this cracked me up, heh (I really wish yall could have heard the noise with this one).... (This is an AVI video of Halo so when you click on it it should start a download for a file and it is around 1 Mb....so those of you who have dial-up it might be a little slow for ya!)


Well last night Tiffany and I were REALLY treated!!!! We ate at a restaurant called Mike Finks (really fancy steak and seafood place that had a raw bar! (No not sushi...but fresh raw crab legs, oysters, huge prawns (shrimp) and even clams)...it was extremely good food and I am sure the cost of the meal was up there too...and the place is right on the river on a river boat! It was a great time and you can even see where we wet next in the back ground....yep...the Red's Stadium...in this picture (from left to right) me, the ultra sweet couple that fed all of us and gave us the Reds tickets, sweet girl Tiffany, Karen cut off there on the right and Mark her husband who is the Sr. Pastor of the church that Tiffany serves @...Tons-o-fun!!!.....

here is my best of a close-up shot from the dining room table of the stadium.....

as we left the river boat establishment...I noticed some ducks that had a flamingo complex...heh heh.....

and now you get to see the seats we had at the game....it was unbelievable!!! I could not believe it...we were the 10th row up from the field!!!!!! Here is my typical pan shot to let you see the left of my field of vision....

view right in front of me....

and to the right of me....(those two river boat looking smoke stacks would have fireworks fly out in the Reds scored...(and they won BTW...it was my presence of course, heh)...and I remember one thing that was very funny....one of the players got a bad injury, but then got up and walked off the field and then they played a funny song called, "He's a Man....such a manily man" Ha Ha Ha...oh man it was very funny!)

and one blurry digital zoom of the batter...heh heh....we had a LOT of fun and we even had three foul balls that came VERY near us!!! It was GREAT!!! I loved every min. of it....Well, I love yall please take care and please KUTPs for Texas this time....these hurricanes are killing me! God bless you all and know that I love you ITMMHCWP!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deeg,
Those were awesome seats! Too bad you had to watch the Reds to get them! (Of course, this coming from a Rangers fan).

Please do keep up the prayers for South Texas right now. Right now is such a scary time, because it's all still unknown what's going to happen and where the storm is going in. They are evacuating from Corpus Christi all the way to the Louisiana border, and there is an incredible amount of fear and uncertainty. Please also pray for the folks in the evacuation sites, such as San Antonio, that we can fill these people's needs. Not only food, water and shelter, but their spiritual needs and help heal their hearts and fears as well. Thanks!
CB

DGH said...

Thanks Cody and you got it...all the love and support and prayers we can muster! love ya man!