Monday, September 19, 2005

The one about me finding a few photos in my camera....


"Hi, I am John Choi and facial Tiffany sold me does not work!"

Here is a few fun photos I had laying around in my camera. Now, I know that when I say that I meet with John Choi for Bible study each week and that he is a Doctoral student @ HUC ...................with that description of John you might think of a very smart, brainy, Bible nerd, geek guy....well John is completely all of those descriptions...but very cool as well to top it all off...and I know that you might be asking yourself now.... why the stickers? Well, lets just say that my wife who loves stationary and stickers and who just happened to be putting together her youth newsletter was meeting with us during our Bible study...and things got a little bored I guess for John (dealing with us simple minded folks) and this is what happened....funny thing is all I could remember from this Friday's Bible study was the subject 1 Sam. 5:1- 7:1, and the great eggs I had for breakfast in the cafe we met at.....that is until I saw this photo again....heh.....

This is Doug (the Music director @ Tiffany's church and gives me a run for my money for humor and inappropriateness) and here he is with a bad balloon animal I helped make! At least he is happy to be holding it! This picture is from Tiffany's church's picnic yesterday! It was lots of fun...even though I had to run off to a meeting @ church...but the important thing about the whole evening is that the church got to find out that I was not an imaginary husband of Tiffany's imagination, and how bad Tiffany is at playing Cornhole......it was not even funny how bad she was........well, it was funny to me and a few hundred others.......but that is all, heh......

And of course I had to show yall a photo of the Will Solomon Concert we had Saturday night! It was a lot of fun even though the turn out was not what we desired (especially considering that there were thousands of people @ the Catholic Church's Octoberfest at the same time)...it was still fun and we loved the great music from Will and the amazing coffee and deserts from Sterling Manor Coffee Shop! If you are ever around the Richwood Exit...you need to stop by and get yourself some great coffee! Well, that is all for this post hope to have something interesting to say next time, heh.....yall take care and tank you for your prayers and God bless yall! KUTPs...oh and TEB updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.