Saturday, September 24, 2005

The one about being real of fake.....

One of my pet peeves in the church today is how most Christians in church today are not being or even living real lives. All too often we think that we have to hide who we really are and in the process never find true change or transformation. This is always a challenge even in starting a new faith community to make sure the environment is safe and REAL so that the community with the presence of Christ can really transform everyone's hearts. It is a lack of authenticity that is turn lots of non-Christians away from any kind of community healthy or not...and so I found this website that challenges all of us to see if we can pick out the real photos or the computer graphics photos....when is the last time you really tried to see the real person in church or in your friends or even on the street? when is the last time you allowed someone to really see the real you?

REAL or FAKE contest......

(btw: I got 9 out of 10 the first time I did it...Tiffany got 6 out of 10, heh....Yall take care and God bless you all! KUTPs!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got only 5 out of 10--not very good, I'm afraid. Love, Mom