Thursday, August 04, 2005

The one with Chris and Halo eating breakfast, the rest of a PC conversion to Mac screen....


Well, here is a picture of Chris the last time he and friends visited us....We made amazing French Toast Alton Brown recipe...and here is Chris and Halo licking Chris' plate....at first we would try to stop Halo from doing this...but we just gave up after so many attempts...heh

=======================

OK for those of you who loved Konfabulator (which allows you to have widgets on your desktop just like macs) I have found the perfect companion for it that allows you to have the Mac OS X program launcher @ the bottom of the screen with it blowing up the program icons and scrolling through them just like OS X!!!! I think this is really cool...and if you use the preferences right you can make it look just like OS X.....it is a ton of fun...and it is still in Beta so if you have any problems just report them to the program author....(I have been running it for a week now and it is doing just fine)...so here is the link to your PC -->Mac OS X screen conversion:

Y'z Dock

(I love this stuff...because it allows me to have al the cool looks of OS X and the raw power of a PC, heh heh) (yeah I know you Mac lovers out there might start that debate...but it is OK...I like the dark side, heh)
======================

Well, I was looking around today and I know exactly what I would want for this Christmas if I were 10 years old again:




Death Star II

I loved Legos and man oh man...did I love Star Wars too! (And I have a feeling that I might love them both still to this day, heh) the only thing holding me back? the $299 price tag, heh.....
(who would have ever thought that little bump filled pieces of plastic would hold such a price, heh....)
======================

Well, yall have a wonderful rest of the week.....

OH I wanted to share with yall the book I just finished!!!!! It is truly amazing...and a must read...I am seriously thinking that I would want everyone who joins any church to read this book...and become excited about what the church could be! The book is:



(click the book cover to go read more @ Amazon)

======================

Well, that is all for this week....yall take care and God bless you all! KUTPs!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daddy loved the death star--sure you don't want that for Christmas instead of a down payment on a car? (Ha, Ha) We both loved the picture. I am sure Halo was just a LITTLE insistent!! Boy do you ever have an entertaining dog. We will be at Goodlet with Good Sams. So just call cell phone if you need us. It has a pool!!! Love, Guess who?