Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The one about more websites..

Just a little interesting stuff I have found on the net:

Here is a cool 3-D display that Toshiba has developed...we are closer and closer to Star Wars stuff

=================

Active Camo....for those of you who play Halo2 this is nothing new...but what if they were developing a coat that did just that....Truly amazing video of active Camo! A must see video....

==================

Now for those of you who think that you know the rules to shotgun (the kind you play in the car)...you don't know jack...here is the essential Youth Pastor must have.....

The Official Rules to Shotgun

====================

Here is a very striking and influential set of pictures that LIFE Mag. has come up with that are the top 100 Photos tat have changed the world....Warning lots of graphic nature here...but I spent many an hour reading the captions and looking at these photos...it is amazing what Man has done, and can do.....truly amazing....

100 Photos that have changed the world

===================

An amazing list of freeware programs that everyone of you should at the very least look into...there is no reason in most cases why you should be paying big bucks for the things that these programs do for you and they are all FREE!!!!

Freeware list

=================

I think I have put this up before...but for those who care.... this is a lot of money Origami that anyone can fold and give as tips or to decorate The Pantry eatery in Santa Fe...heh

Money Origami


which reminds me...I found a New Mexico Burrito place in George Town!!! They actually asked me if I wanted red or green!!!!!! Then she allowed me to buy a 1lb. bag of frozen chopped roasted Hatch Green Chili!!!! Woo hoo!!!! Oh man, this moving around the country thing is killing me...everywhere I go there is something that hooks me and I become addicted to it...like green hatch chili, SkyLine Chili (heh funny that it is both chili..but one is a pepper and the other a weird tasting meat chili....and of course Texas made me addicted to steak...well, my Dad's steak that is, heh....wich also reminds me I need t go trade the gas tank for the grill...then we can have some....good eats, heh!

===============

Anyone ever read Relevant Magazine? I love this mag...and it is so great to read refreshing articles that are from honest and real people...it is just great....and I think on of the best Christian Mags out there.... if you like some of the articles and the authors then you can read some of their book found here:

Relevant Magazine
Relevant Books

===================

Well, I hope that you all have a wonderful week...and I am sorry that I have not been posting as much as you are used to...but you know sometimes doing work for God does not allow much free time to do blogging...Thank you all for reading the blog and I hope that you all continue to do so....even through the dry spells, heh take care and God bless all yall! KUTPs!!!!!!


p.s. for those of you who don't like President bush, Paris Hilton, or Bono.(OR if you just really appreciate good physics in programming...like me)......then there are some Easter eggs in the blog post for you to find and play around with...have fun finding them :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really thought the link to the 100 most influential photos was excellent. It was really thought provoking. Our U.S. history--even in fairly recent times has been tumultuous. So many of these pictures I had forgotten--as a way to ignore and not dwell on the problems in our world. It seems war and race never seem to end or to evoke such melancholy emotions. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Haha, I enjoyed the bush easter egg... It wasn't too hard to find. Let me know if your craving for Skyline gets out of hand DG, we'll take care of it in a jiffy. Blessings and rock!

DGH said...

Thanks Momma...and yeah I agree....

Ben:

Yeah I was craving Skyline just yesterday and Tiffany an di went to the one that I finally found that is about 3 blocks away from my house! Thakns...and you keep me in mind when you have a Skyline rush/need too!