Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The one about two cool things I read about....

The first one is a really neat program for your computer.....

I don't know about yall...but I love Windows PCs...Apple Computers are great and if I did Graphics anything...then I would jump onboard immediately...but I just know and feel more comfortable with the Windows PC stuff....but I have to admit......

I am really jealous of the Apple design and extremely cool interface of their operating system! I love it so much that I am really praying that Microsoft with it's new operating system (used to be called Long Horn that is now called Vista) will actually take some notes from Apple and allow for some really cool interfacing and design for their operating system...but for those of you who really take pride and care what your desktop looks like...then I have a program that allows you too (just like all the Apple people) to have Widgets!!!! Now if you do not know what Widgets are then all you have to do is find a Apple Mac owner and I am sure they would love to tell you...but now the Apple Widgets can be Windows users too!!!! So if any of you care to even know what I am talking about then I encourage you to check out this free program called:

Konfabulator!


May your Widgets never fail...and always make your desktop look really cool! (oh...and while your at it...just goes ahead and hide your desktop icons...they are so ugly anyway, heh....(well everyone except Kurt in Info Tech...man his screen looked so clean all the time!)

=====================

the only other thing I wanted t share with you is the VERY scary sounds that are coming from Saturn!!! I DLed (Downloaded) the sounds from the NASA website and man talk about scary! It is very cool..so if yall want a little Halloween early then go ahead and head on over to the NASA website to hear the eerie sounds of Saturn!

The sounds of Saturn!

----------------------------

OK, well, Thank you all again for reading my blog ad please know your al in my prayers each morning! Take care and God bless ya! KUTPs!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I agree on the strange sounds coming from Saturn. I didn't read it all, but I assume these were radio transmissions dur to its atmospheric disturbances and translated by some off instument here on earth. Anyway, the sounds were very very good. Thanks Love, Your untech, but loving science mom

DGH said...

yep!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for Konfabulator and widgets. My 85 year old mother has Mac but no widgets.

John said...

hey man...
funky sounds...but I prefer the sounds from uranus.
ok - me and sylvia gotta go to church. see you and uranus real soon.

DGH said...

Thanks John...I didn't know you had a telescope? cool! But actually i don't own that planet...sorry!

Tarobot said...

Mac users have been enjoying Konfabulator for years but the recent purchase of the company by Yahoo! is finally allowing all you PC users to join in the fun.
...still can't give up my PowerBook though.

DGH said...

No way...never give up your power book!!! stay with the side your on...the dark side is not as safe, heh