Monday, July 25, 2005

The one about a family photo, the window shade "event", and my visit to my former DS.....


Here is a fun picture that I actually took myself..because Tiffany wanted to make :change of address" postcards to send out to everyone we know...I just love the fact that Halo is licking Tiffany in it, heh.....

Sunday night, Tiffany and I went with a few of the youth to go eat @ BW3's (Buffalo Wild Wings) and we had lots of fun while we were there...but while we were there I noticed that the sun had gone down and I wanted to be nice to the establishment and raise their window blinds...well, after I pulled on the cord to raise the blind...the blind did not go up or down at all...and then one of the youth noticed that it was starting to fall off the rod!!!! and well, it did fall off the rod...slowly....and completely! Needless to say I asked everyone if they were ready to leave...but then I decided that I would just be good and go tell the owner that I thought that I might be at total fault of destroying his window blind...and much to my relief he told me it was no big deal and that it happens all the time....good thing too...I was feel so bad that I would have given him all the money in my wallet at the time if it would have helped...(all 2 dollars)...but I tried to put it back up before anyone saw.....(as if the table I was eating with did not filled the entire restaurant with boisterous and extremely loud laughter) and Tiffany just happened to grab my camera and take my picture of me attempting (or at least a poor excuse of me attempting) to put the shade back up on the window...... ha ha funny funny.....

And lastly, today I went to Lexington to go to a few meetings, and on my way back I stopped by to see my previous District Superintendent Larry Hall, his wife and their VERY sweet dog! Larry moved to KY the same time I did...actually a few days before..and on his way up to KY was in a very rough car accident and he was in the hospital for a few days and I just wanted to let everyone see how wonderful he is doing! It is amazing to me how fast he is healing...he is now only using a small cane and getting around...Truly amazing...and what a wonderful sweet house they have moved into......so all of that to say....here is a picture for al you NM residents...and I ask all of yall to please KUTPs for everyone including Larry's continued healing....Well, long day tomorrow, with Breakfast meeting, taking Tiffany's car to get fixed...and praying that it will not cost too much so we can afford to pay them to fix it and to buy tires for my car...that I actually feel very unsafe driving in rain....Oh and through up some prayers for all the older people here in the Cinci area...because the heat index got up to today around 110 and is expected to be around the same tomorrow...Thanks! Love yall, take care, and God bless ya! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I had a nice accident myself this past week.. knocked over a whole display of the new Harry Potter books at Kroger.... I dont know if I can ever go back in there lol! Keep up the great pics and let me know when your in LEX!!

DGH said...

Thanks man...oh and I am sorry, but I can not let you know every time I am in Lexington...heh ...I bairly had time to do my meetings and get home before 9:00 pm...sorry but my world does not revolve around you, heh heh j/k....thanks fr posting! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey! 110 isn't so bad. My job's at least that hot every day. And no matter how hot it is outside, its always cooler than inside the factory..thingy. Eh, only a few more weeks of this job. Later dude, blessings!